With FastPass+ it’s easy to fit must-do fun into your theme park visit when you secure arrival times in advance – and you can even make changes on the go.
How FastPass+ Works
- When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay. Guests staying off property can select their FastPass+ selections 30 days in advance of their park visit.
- For each day you have a valid park ticket, you can pre-select up to 3 participating attractions at a single park to use a FastPass on (which will allow you to skip the regular line in favor of a much shorter FastPass line).
- Each participating attraction has a limited number of FastPasses available for each day.
- Those FastPasses are then spread out with a certain amount being available for each regular operating hour of each day.
- Since the number of FastPasses for the attractions are limited, many of the more popular attractions can “run out” of FastPasses weeks in advance – so you want to be certain to schedule your FastPasses as early as you can!
- Then, once you are at the park, you can use a kiosk or the My Disney Experience phone app to select an additional FastPass (from whatever FastPasses are still available that day) after you have used all three of your pre-selected FastPasses for that day.
- Once you use that additional FastPass, you can get another, and after you use it you can get another, and so on, and so on, until no more FastPasses are available at that park.
Magical Tours offers private, guided tours of the Walt Disney World theme parks that help you avoid lots of the long lines and crowds. On our tours, we do all the work of getting your FastPasses for you, and our guests enjoy two to three times as many FastPasses as other families!
Click here for more information about our private theme park tours.