Does this sound about right to you…?
If so, then we can help you do all that… and for much less than what you’d expect it to cost you.
Hello, my name is “Disney” Dave Dixon – former Disney Cast Member from the Magic Kingdom.
For the past 12 years I have provided thousands of guests from around the world with private VIP tours of the Orlando theme parks.
However, the oncome of COVID-19 has really changed the landscape in how things operate in the Orlando theme parks. Gone are the days of Disney’s FastPass system – unfortunately, everyone has to wait in long lines at Walt Disney World now.
The rules and mandates that accompany COVID-19 have also introduced a whole new bag of problems and issues that many guests will now encounter in the parks… making it even more difficult for families that want to maximize their time and avoid the long lines.
But don’t worry – we are not about to let anything get in the way of your family enjoying the most magical vacation possible!
Our Disney Solution
Before COVID-19, the best way to experience the Walt Disney World theme parks was with a private tour guide who could get your FastPasses for you while you were busy enjoying the attractions.
But now, there is no more FastPass system, so the only thing that will help your family maximize their time at the theme parks is insider knowledge… and that’s what we want to share with you.
How we do this is easy – you simply fill out a little “Theme Park Survey” letting us know your goals, and then we send you a personalized game plan… based on our years of insider knowledge and experience… telling you in detail how to accomplish your goals with the least amount of time spent in lines!
We offer our Itinerary Services for the following Walt Disney World theme parks…
- Magic Kingdom – home of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan’s Flight
- Epcot – home of Frozen Ever After, Spaceship Earth, Soarin’, Mission to Mars and the World Showcase Promenade
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – home of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land, Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – home of Pandora the World of Avatar, the Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest and Dinoland USA
And the cost of our Itinerary Service is just $100 per day!
Our Universal Solution
Amazingly, Universal Orlando is still operating pretty much the same as before COVID-19, with the addition of social distancing rules put in place.
Because of that, we are still offering our Private Tours for the following Universal Orlando Resort theme parks…
- Universal Studios Florida – home of Transformers the Ride, Revenge of the Mummy, the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Roller Coaster and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure – home of Marvel Island, Seuss Island, Jurassic Park and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade
Private Tours of Universal’s theme parks are priced at $300 to $500 per family (of up to 10 people), depending on the date you are visiting.
Our Universal Private Tours start when the parks open for general admission and end at 5:00 PM.
Everyone attending the tour must have Universal Orlando theme park tickets AND Universal Express Passes. We are more than happy to help you with purchasing your tickets and Express Passes, and frequently we can offer you ticket packages that cost less than what is advertised online.
If you would like to request a quote for your very own personalized itinerary for Walt Disney World, or a VIP Tour at Universal Orlando, please fill out the contact form below and one of our guides will be ready to assist you.