Private Theme Park Tour Guest Form
Thank you for allowing our Theme Park Exerts to serve you and your family!
Please take a little time to read the following concerning your upcoming tour. At the bottom of this page is a form we ask you to fill out so that we may get started with selecting your FastPasses and planning your tour day. If you have any questions at all, feel free to call us at (850) 559 1031. If all of our guides are busy giving tours, please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. If you prefer, you may also email us at Tours@MyMagicalTours.com .
Timing is Crucial
The first few hours of the morning are critical in hitting the rides before the crowds pour in – especially rides that have no FastPasses available. So, it is extremely important that you please make every effort to arrive on time for your tour experience. Being even just 15 minutes late for your tour can have a huge impact on how long you may have to wait in lines for the remainder of the day.
Comfort is Key
Please check the weather the morning of your tour day and dress appropriately. We recommend proper shoes for walking long distances on hard concrete as you may walk as many as 3 or 4 miles before the tour day is over. We also highly recommend you plan to drink as much water as possible throughout your tour day – you can buy $3 bottles of water in the parks, or bring along a water bottle to fill with free ice water at many of the food venues.
Gratuity Not Included
Some tour groups automatically tack a gratuity onto their invoices when they bill their guests. At Magical Tours, we do not add any automatic gratuity to your invoice – rather, we leave any gratuity to your discretion at the end of the day with your tour guide.
Itineraries are Free
Whether you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, or coming from somewhere off property, we are more than happy to give you a detailed, yet easy to follow itinerary to help you make your way to your park destination on time to meet your tour guide. Just let us know where you are coming from and we’ll do the rest.
MAGICAL TOURS TERMS AND POLICIES
At Magical Tours, we prefer to be upfront and clear about all of our Private Tour terms and policies. By hitting the “Submit” button at the end of your tour form, you are stating that you agree with our terms and policies. Please understand that we cannot offer our services should you not agree with our terms and policies.
(1) Magical Tours has no control over the weather or any theme park management. Should poor weather conditions cause any of the theme parks to close certain attractions, entire areas of the property, or the parks, themselves, Magical Tours cannot be held accountable for their actions. Refunds are not issued for poor weather and rescheduling due to poor weather may not always be possible.
(2) Magical Tours cannot be held accountable for missing or stolen merchandise during a tour. Guests are responsible for seeing to their own property during a tour, even when asking one of their Magical Tours guides to handle that property for short periods of time, such as when the guests are enjoying an attraction that does not permit or accommodate them taking their property with them. If you are more comfortable, all Orlando theme parks offer lockers to store your property.
(3) All guests attending the tour must be 18 years of age or older, or, accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. Magical Tours guides cannot be held responsible for overseeing anyone less than 18 years of age at any time during the tour. Guides may be available to sit with a minor who chooses not to enjoy an attraction, however guides cannot be held responsible for the actions of the minor during that time.
(4) Magical Tours cannot be held accountable for the actions or safety of any guest at any theme park during a tour. If at any time, should any Magical Tours guest willingly or knowingly violate any safety rules or regulations as set forth by the theme park’s management, the tour will immediately be terminated with no refund issued. Any remaining days left to that tour (paid for on the same invoice) will be canceled also with no refund issued. We are very sorry for having to enforce this strict policy however our guest’s safety is our number one concern.
(5) In the case of a cancellation, you must notify Magical Tours no less than 60 days before your scheduled tour date to receive a refund. All qualifying cancellations will be minus a 10% processing fee. We are sorry, but due to the high demand on our services, and the need to plan as far in advance as possible for a high quality tour, cancellations of tours scheduled to occur on a “Holiday” (as will be marked on your PayPal Invoice) cannot be refunded. No refunds will be issued for any tours, for any reason, if they are cancelled less than 60 days prior to the tour date.
(6) The cost of a Magical Tour covers only the tour itself. Guests are responsible for park admission tickets, food, souvenirs, or any other expense they incur during the tour.
(7) Guests who make reservations for shows, meals or other activities that take place on the same day as their tour are responsible for paying for and attending those activities themselves. Many theme park reservations made using a credit card to hold the reservation require a minimum of 24 hours to cancel to avoid being charged. Magical Tours cannot be held accountable for charges made to your credit card in the event that you do not keep your reservation times for said activities. Please be very clear with your tour guide concerning your reservations so that they can help you accommodate them in a timely manner.
(8) In order to keep your wait times as little as possible it is very important that you show up promptly for your tour, are ready to begin at the time appointed at booking (generally, when the park opens for General Admission), that you refrain from scheduling any reservations (meals, shows or other activities) to take place during your tour time and that you follow all of your guide’s advice during the day. Failure to follow these guidelines will mean longer wait times throughout the entire day. Magical Tours does not, and cannot, guarantee that you will not have to wait in any lines. However, if you follow the guidelines listed above, we promise that your wait times for rides and shows will be as little and as few as possible.